Thursday 23 November 2023

ICFTB mini

 Over on Mindstorm Press, Ty posted a whole setting module, with art and cartography and even more updates to come. This is definitely going into my next game of Journeylands.

I’m sure you don’t need me to tell you about Mythic Bastionland. There’s still time to back!

Scrap has d100 of my new favourite ever character names 

Sean blogged!

Just found out about this upcoming miniatures game with a killer premise - vampires competing to drain the most blood in a night. Maybe I should get back to work on my own miniatures game…

Speaking of, if you’re not following me on bluesky yet you’re missing out on pictures of my badly painted skeletons. dgchapman.bsky.social over there, hmu x

And finally, since it’s Black Friday I’m doing a special sale on my store! Everything is the same price. You need games, I need to eat, it’s a win-win.

Peace ✌️

No comments: