Thursday 26 April 2018

Loads of Cool OSR Stuff for Cheap!

The one problem with being super productive and working on a lot of cool RPG shit is that I don't have any time to post stuff here 🙃

So, this week, I'm pointing you in the direction of a bundle of RPG goodness.

I'm talking Hot Springs Island, I'm talking Slumbering Ursine Dunes... Veins of the Earth even! Plus w hole bunch of other stuff (like, the entire Doctor Who RPG core book, I think??).

It's only $25 USD for nearly $500 worth of content, and the money goes to support ConTessa, who work at creating spaces for women and marginalised folks at gaming conventions.

Some of the best RPG modules of the century are in there! Get on it! I don't know how long it's online for so be quick!

***

We'll be back to posting next month! I have some fun OSR/system neutral content lined up (random tables boiiii), and I might talk more about that game I'm working on... also a whole other project I'm working on that's not strictly OSR but is really fuckin cool?!

Be excellent to each other ✌️

No comments: